via limone, 24
HOW TO GET THERE
autobus 55, 56, 64 – tram 15
Tuesday-Sunday 11 a.m.-7 p.m., closed on Monday
Euro 6,00 full price
Euro 3,50 reduced (visitors aged between 10 and 26, senior citizens over 65, groups of a minimum of 10 persons, holders of Pyou Card, holders of Artsupp Card)
Free: (children up to 10 years of age, disabled visitors and their carers, holders of Abbonamento Musei and Torino + Piemonte Card, journalists with valid press card or accredited, ICOM members, Merz Foundation members, holders of membership card Collezione Peggy Guggenheim).
Fondazione Merz’s public services and exhibition spaces are accessible to visitors with limited mobility. Ask at the ticket desk staff at the entrance for a wheelchair to use in the exhibition spaces.
Strollers and prams may be brought into the space, except when special restrictions apply due to the nature of the works on view. A changing table is also available: just ask the ticket desk staff to direct you to it.
SAFETY MEASURES FOR VISITING THE EXHIBITION/COVID-19
– Wear a mask covering your nose and mouth at all times while visiting Fondazione Merz.
– Keep a safety distance of at least 1 mt. (3.3 ft.) between yourself and everyone else while queuing, while touring the exhibition and in the bookshop.
– Your temperature will be taken before you enter the exhibition. We are obliged to deny access to the exhibition to anyone with a temperature of 37.5°C (99.5°F) or over.
– Keep your hands clean at all times using either the disinfectant gel.
– Please do not touch the art works and restrict touching any surface.